Level 1: Intro To Metalsmithing
So you want to be a jeweler but have no clue where to start? If you’re relatively new to jewellery design but keen to get settled and learning quickly, our Level 1 intensive Intro to Metalsmithing class is just for you. Classes run for 1 week and will get you started on the right track.
In this course,
- You will be introduced to the world of jewelry, jewelry fabrication and its tools.
- Develop industry knowledge of metals and jewelry manufacturing materials & how to make selections that meet functional requirements.
- Create your own metal stock for fabrication.
- Create wearable pieces you can take home at the end of the training.
This class is perfect for you if:
- You have no prior experience working with metals
- You have a strong desire to learn how to work with metals
- You are fascinated by jewelry and want to learn how to make yours
- Dream of starting your own handmade jewelry line someday
Practical Techniques You Will Learn
- Sawing & Piercing Metal
- Filing & Sanding
- Basic soldering
- Stock creation
N320,000 (includes tools & materials).
Installment payment plan available.
Course Duration: 1 Week.
Click here to enroll and be notified on next course date
Past Student Works Gallery