It was such a wonderful time taking note of the 2014 Oscars jewelry pieces that graced the stars and carpet. There were so many gorgeous pieces that picking these top 7 was such a difficult task. From very well know brand names to lesser know names, each designer didn’t fail to showcase their wonderful work of art. So here are my top 7 jewelry pieces from last night’s Oscars award show in Los Angeles.
From top left:
1) Sandra Bullock in platinum and diamond cluster earrings from Lorraine Schwartz
2) Olivia Wilde also in Lorraine Schwartz drop earrings
3) Charlize Theron in Harry Winston
4) Jennifer Lawrence in Neil Lane necklace weighing in at 100 carats and cost $2 million (whoo!)
5) Angelina Jolie Diamond earrings by Robert Procop weighing in at over 42 carats.
6) Cate Blanchett in jewels by Chopard to complete her gorgeous nude beaded dress
7) Kristen Bell looking flawless in a Piaget necklace and earrings.
If you missed it, last night’s 2014 Oscars event was such an impressive show. With stunning jewelry to having Ellen Degeneres as the host and such a great line up of nominees, I didn’t expect a less than spectacular show.
Tell me what was your favorite jewelry piece from the Oscars last night? Share it right here in the comment section.