1) Eos: I love love EOS lip balm with my favorite flavor being, Pomegranate Raspberry. It leaves a long lasting moisture and serves as a good base for my other lip products. According to the brand, it is a “Smooth on an all-natural lip balm that delivers the perfect balance of flavor and moisture.” And they did not lie! This lip balm comes in 6 other flavors and actually lasts long [Shop it]
2) Fresh Sugar Lip Polish: When, you are just to lazy to get into a DIY lip scrub. Sugar Lip Polish gently exfoliates and conditions, leaving lips incredibly soft and smooth. Using brown sugar crystals, natural humectants that prevent moisture loss, it buffs away dry flakes while shea butter and jojoba oil help nourish the skin. Nobody wants to be kissed with lips that feels like a run on a rocky terrain on Valentine’s Day. [Buy it]
3) Philosophy Kiss Me Tonight: A lot of you folks most likely already heard of the brand philosophy. They have specially dedicated this product for such an occasion so to keep your lips soft and in perfect kissable condition why don’t you give this product a shot! This luxurious lip therapy works on contact to help soften roughness and soothe seriously dry lips. The ultra-creamy formula helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, adds shape and definition and restores a healthy, rosy appearance. [Buy It]
4) Smith’s Rosebud Salve: I have heard mixed reviews about this product. Some says it’s the latest greatest thing since sliced bread others not so much. On websites like MakeUpAlley.com it scored 3.5 points with about 68% of the people saying they would re-purchase this product. According to Beauty.com it’s a “lip moisturizer, natural-looking lip gloss and lipstick base, it is still a family favorite to aid in the relief of chapped and dry skin, blemishes, diaper rash, and detergent burns.” (hmm who would have known?) [Try It]
5) Sugargoop AcaiFusion: With the strength of a super berry, this lip balm hydrates, repairs, protects, and soothes. And if that wasn’t enough, its sheer pink tint makes lip color unnecessary. As far as I’m concerned, that is called killing one bird with 2 stones. Bam! [Shop It]
6) Tarte LipSurgence (hope): LipSurgence™ matte lip tints combine rich, matte color with natural moisturizers to glide on smooth and soften lips. According to the manufactures, it effectively increases skin’s water content for a ‘plumped up’ appearance and a refreshing hint of mint [Shop It]
7) Shiseido with SPF 36: A highly nourishing lip balm that glides on smoothly to give lips softness and luminosity, without any filmy residue.
It also defends against UVA/UVB rays while ensuring optimal moisture balance, delivers hydration to instantly reverse dryness and protect against loss of radiance. It can be worn alone or under lipstick.
Bonus: This product is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective UV sunscreen. [Available at Sephora]
8) Jack Black Lip Balm (Acai Berry & Vanilla): As far as I’m concerned, anything with Acai berries in it has to be awesome. This lip balm is specially targeted to men but if you are lady reading this post, go ahead and give it a try after all, we took over the boyfriend shirt and the boyfriend jeans . With ingredients like lemon and chamomile to refresh and calm, he will be glad you shopped the his section for this baby. [Buy It]