I don’t know how many times I have talked about jewelry storage options on this blog and to be honest, it looks like I am running out of fingers and toes to count! As a neat freak and someone who believes in taking good care of possessions, I don’t think I can say enough about jewelry storage ideas and options.
Although a lot of the previous posts have been (unintentionally) geared towards jewelry storage options for the ladies, this post today is dedicated to the men. So ladies, grab your husbands, boyfriends, brothers, nephews and let them read this post with you and guys, pay close attention because you are going to love this.
There is nothing more appealing than a man that dresses sharp, thinks smart and stays organized so here are 3 great jewelry storage ideas for you.
1. Mele & Co. Ricardo Wooden Charging Station in Java Finish: Yes you read that right, a charging station. For me, this is such a winner. You get such a stylish but yet manly jewelry box to safely store away your watches, rings, bracelets and necklaces. Another plus about this design is the open top design which makes it super easy to see what you have, pick up & head out the door. In my books, this is gets 5 stars. You can get here
- Three divided sections on top for electronic devices
- One set of ring rolls, one open section with two removable watch cushions, and a coin slide
- One open drawer for extra storage
- Hidden storage for power cord (Power cord not included)
- Gold tone drawer pulls
- Sand sueded fabric lining
2. Men’s Dresser-Top Valet by Mele & Co: This top dresser valet box is not only good looking but provides a compartments for watches, coins and bracelets. For this design, I actually don’t advise on storing multiple necklaces at once in it. This is to prevent tangling, which can damage your pieces in the long run (you don’t want to get into the untangling business, ask the ladies). I give this 4 stars because a little more room for necklaces would have been nice.
Get it here
- Black faux leather with white contrast stitching.
- Lift lid and slim storage strap for money, photos, and other personal effects.
- Features four small divided sections, one large open compartment, two sections with removable padded watch cushions, coin slide.
- Hand-lined in sand sueded fabric, tabbed magnetic snap closure.
- Measures 10″ x 8″ x 2 1/5″
3. Leather Valet plus Watch Holder: I really like this last storage solution because it has more of everything. Like the 1st storage solution, it also has a charging station but this design has 4. It also has more ring storage space, a deeper drawer and a bit more space for items like bracelets, cufflinks and tie bars. Verdict? 5 Stars. Get it here
- Padded slots hold cufflinks, rings and tie pins
- Two watch rolls store timepieces properly
- Vented power strip compartment has a port for a power strip
- Clear acrylic top for at-a-glance organization
- Topstitched leather with polished nickel hardware
- Measures 14 1/2″ x 11 1/2″ x 6 1/4″H
- Optional plaque may be engraved with up to three initials
These are fabulous but yet still manly storage options to ensure you get the most out of your jewelry investment. These are also really great father’s day gift ideas. After all the years buying daddy watches, cufflinks and tie bars, he can finally get a functional and beautiful storage system.
So what do you think about these options? I want to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment below